ID & Arch
Unit 1 - intro
Unit 2 - lamp
Unit 3 - re-design
Unit 4 - furniture
Unit 5 - transportation
Unit 6 - solve problem
Unit 7 - adaptive
Unit 8 - History
Unit 9 - Refugee
Unit 10 - Public Buildings and Landscapes
Unit 11 - Wrap up
- best portfolio
- study guide for exam
"Who steals shopping carts? why do they steal them?
- One of the biggest problems with shopping carts is theft.
- When the Ideo team asked who steals shopping carts the logical answer is ..... homeless people.
- When they asked supermarket employees why homeless people stole shopping carts the answer was ... to carry their belongings.
- Sound's logical but there's a problem with this!
- There are many more shopping carts stolen than there are homeless people.
- Do they loose them? Do they break often? Do they upgrade??
- The Ideo team looked deeper and found that there were scores of burnt shopping carts down by the river.
- They found that homeless people used shopping carts as grills!!!
- They didn't last long so they had to be replenished often.
- The number one reason that shopping carts were stolen was to make grills!"