Graphic Design Final Exam Study Guide
Make sure you know the following for the final. You should be able to use each of these tools.
Much of this information can be found on thinkartmakeart.
1) Pen tool (draw, add and subtract points, close a path).
2) Shape tools.
3) Changing colors of the inside of a shape, and of the outline/stroke.
4) How to make an outline/stoke thinner or thicker.
5) Pathfinder tools.
6) Type tools (basic tool, type in a shape, type on a path).
7) How to manipulate the shape of letters (create outlines).
8) Be able to list and identify the 6 principles and elements of design.
9) Copyright issues (how we avoid breaking the law)
10) How to create a new document as a certain size.