What are we doing?
- Using Illustrator to create a 4 page layout for an article.
CHECKLIST: What should I turn in /participate in? What will be graded?
- 2 initial sketches
- The final design
- Class Critique/Reflection
- Classroom citizenship (attitude, effort, clean-up)
What should I make sure to do? What should I think about?
- Design can communicat ideas and feelings. What do you want to convey through your work?
- Check the rubric again to really review what I expect from you in your designs.
- Make sure that you are in control, not the computer. Have reasons for the design
looking the way it does. Go in and re-do or change areas if needed. There is
no need to rush. It is quality over quantity.
What should I do if I need help?
Ask Ms. Epp. That is what she is there for!