AND CLICHE VERRE
What are we doing?
- experimenting with altering negatives and creating cliche verres.
---negatives: scratching, burning, cutting, piercing, taping, stapling, sewing, combining, painting, etc
---cliche verre: adding paint, removing paint, scratching, layering, incorporating negatives, etc
What should I turn in? Participate in?
- 2 manipulated images (one of each)
- In-process critique
- Final critique
What should I make sure to do? What should I think about?
- EXPERIMENT! Be creative!
- Layer manipulations to create a complex sophisticated image
- Consider the composition. Remember what you have learned about the principles and elements of design.
- Think about what you are trying to say with the image.
What should I do if I need help?
Ask Ms. Epp